Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Harm Cigarettes For Health

It seems we all already know that smoking is bad for health. Only problem for smokers, because it is addictive, it is not easy for them to convince yourself not to smoke.



For smokers, occasional smoking that became a benchmark for the impact they are disordered breathing. So if they do not cough and shortness of breath, they still continue to smoke.Though the side effects of smoking not only affects the respiratory tract. It seems they have to "give up" before quitting. Patients who develop cancer, including tongue cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer or pancreatic cancer will regret why they smoke after suffering from cancer. It feels bad effects of smoking on the story of someone we will always naturally occur in our family. Moreover, the day-to-day I met with patients, seeing firsthand the impact of smoking on one's health. If the disease caused by smoking is not too heavy patient usually only reduce a little cigarette and go back to smoking after healthy again. But if the impact of the hospital on heavy smokers usually they quit smoking completely. mild stroke or TIA also sometimes sour smoker not to smoke anymore. Smokers who experience hypersensitivity in the respiratory tract where if it starts to smoke, it will feel crowded, certainly would never try to smoke. A heart attack is also usually make a person give up smoking for no return. impact others that are not known by the smokers that cigarettes will cause a disruption in the digestive tract of a person. Those who smoke often feel fullness, early satiety and bloating. Smoking also causes stomach acids back up into the esophagus or reflux disease GERD trigger. Not to mention cigarettes can also damage the gums and teeth. they are generally no appetite because the stomach is full of gas was due to smoke inhalation.Conditions of chronic hypoxia on someone smokers can also trigger a decrease in appetite. Therefore we often hear someone smokers who quit smoking weight will go up because of increased appetite or to increase after stopping smoking. 


1 comment:

  1. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Tach Disease,Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck,XoXo****
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)  

    ReplyDelete